Pro x Modzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

how to use XEXMENU on a usb Flash BETTER TUTORIAL!

Go down

how to use XEXMENU on a usb Flash BETTER TUTORIAL! Empty how to use XEXMENU on a usb Flash BETTER TUTORIAL!

Post by Chance Mott Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:56 am

How to Run XEX menu with only a USB drive

Purpose
To run XeXmenu from a flash drive on a jtagged xbox with dashboard 9199 and without the use of a burnt CD or a transfer cable.

Requirements
-USB Drive(flash drive or external USD drive)
-USB Xplorer- Download Link
-XEX Menu(Live) – Download from Xbins
-Jtagged Xbox with dash 9199

First-
Extract all RAR and zipped files

Second-
Connect your USB drive to any Xbox with dashboard 9199(yes a jtagged xbox with dash 9199 will work too). Go to over to System Settings and then down to memory. A USB drive should appear. Select it and it will ask you if you would like to configure it. Select “Configure Now”

Third-
Once its configured, remove and plug into a computer. Open up the USB Xplorer and go to file and click “Open Device…”how to use XEXMENU on a usb Flash BETTER TUTORIAL! 51963439

Will then show…how to use XEXMENU on a usb Flash BETTER TUTORIAL! 41181949

Click on “New Folder” to create a new folder, name it “Content”
how to use XEXMENU on a usb Flash BETTER TUTORIAL! 11349044

Now click on that new Content folder. It will show two periods again. Now, Create another folder, this time called “0000000000000000” (that’s 16 zero’s).

Now, click on that folder you just created. It will take you inside the folder and again show you the two periods. Now click on “Inject Folder” A new window will pop up, find the folder where you saved extracted XeXMenu(Live) to and find within the folder the C0DE9999 folder. Have it highlighted like I do and click ok.

how to use XEXMENU on a usb Flash BETTER TUTORIAL! 19095996

You now have XeXMenu on your flash drive. Now you have no need for a transfer cable! Enjoy!

Just Plug into your jtag and go to game library. It will be listed there.
Chance Mott
Rookie User
Rookie User

Back to top Go down