Pro x Modzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

HOW TO HOST A MW2 MODDED LOBBY FOR (PS3) YEP NO BANS

2 posters

Go down

HOW TO HOST A MW2 MODDED LOBBY FOR (PS3) YEP NO BANS Empty HOW TO HOST A MW2 MODDED LOBBY FOR (PS3) YEP NO BANS

Post by Pro x KiD Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:16 pm

WAS UP GUYS HERE IS A HARD TUTORIAL OF HOW TO BE ABLE TO HOST A 10TH/CHALLENGE LOBBY FOR MW2 ON PS3.

PS3 HDD Studio to decrypt the HDD -
[url= www.4shared.c...Studio_208.html] www.4shared.c...Studio_208.html[/url]

How to do MW2 Default coding -
[url=http://www.lame site...-gsc-scripting/]www.lame site...-gsc-scripting/[/url]

Where can the code(s) be found? -[url= www.lame site...aged-code-list/] www.lame site...aged-code-list/[/url]

How to tansfer the patch back to PS3 - www.4shared.c...Studio_208.html

2 PS3's. One old firmware and one new firmware.

Tutorial:

1. Transfer your PS3 hdd/Mw2 Gamesave to your pc by using the Sata cables. (cable links above)

2. Decrypt the patch using PS3 HDD Studio. (download link provided above)

3. Transfer the other PS3 data from the old ps3 to the pc and also decrypt that..

4. Now open up server.cfg and add all the hacks you want. Codes can be found here - www.lame site...aged-code-list/

5. Use PS3 proxy. After You do that Transfer You Patch back over to ps3 using the sat cables again.

6. Load up mw2 and go to a private match. ENJOY! ( works online but you need host )

I Can onLy heLp people with this to a cretain extent and i mite do lobbies for you guys

ENJOY I TAKE 50% CREDIT
Pro x KiD
Pro x KiD
Site Founder
Site Founder

Back to top Go down

HOW TO HOST A MW2 MODDED LOBBY FOR (PS3) YEP NO BANS Empty Re: HOW TO HOST A MW2 MODDED LOBBY FOR (PS3) YEP NO BANS

Post by ZoMBiiE Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:51 pm

Thanks
ZoMBiiE
ZoMBiiE
Site Founder
Site Founder

https://proxmodzz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum